PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Bill of Rights (All 10 Amendments): PowerPoint Slides, Graphic Organizer Booklet, and Vocabulary Check is a Social Studies lesson with the objective of helping students understand and explain the major purpose of and important principles in the Bill of Rights.
• Explain the major purpose of the Bill of Rights.
• Identify important principles in the Bill of Rights.
• Describe the historical context for the drafting of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
• Explain how the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights affected people in the United States prior to c. 1800.
Included in this product:
• Resource Outline (included in preview)
• Cover Card
• 32 Task Cards
• 32 Answer Cards
• Answer Form
• Answer Key
This resource can be used separately or in conjunction with the following:
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator! ☺