Once children learn about the Bill of Rights, challenge them to see if they understand them. Students will be presented with:
24 contemporary problems that will challenge students to solve problems that can only be solved with the Bill of Rights
24 Walk the Room placards that are bigger than a task card and can be displayed across the room or in the hallway
A handout that includes all the slides for absent students.
Students can work in groups to immerse themselves in legal problems and use the Bill of Rights to solve the problem. This can be set up as stations.. It also comes with a set of wall placards so students can walk the room.
• Amendments 1 - 27 Task Cards and Walk the Room - Bundle!
• Amendments 11 - 27 Task Cards and Walk the Room
• Three Branches of Government Leveled Readings and Task Cards - Differentiated
• Types of Government: Interactive Notebook Activity and History Lab
• U.S Government Level Up! Gamify with Readings and Badges
• Articles of Confederation Leveled Readings,Task Cards, and Notebook Foldables
• Creating the Constitution Essential & Leading Questions and Bulletin Board
• Interactive Notebook Flippables: Constitutional Convention
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭WoWould you like to see these products in action. Head on over to my blog, To Engage Them All
, for ideas and freebies.All of my items are 50% off in the first 24 hours. Join my Facebook page
so you can be notified!