This is a short writing activity for upper level elementary students. Students watch the first minute of the video below and write about:
2. Describing Billie's voice using one adjective
3. Choose her voice type (soprano or alto)
4. Write about what they visualized when they heard the song.
Included in the Power Point are:
1. A main slide to display and review with students
2. A QUILT template in English
3. A QUILT template in Spanish
I use the term "QUILT" as opposed to "SQUILT" as I have seen other use because I collect their writing pages throughout the year (they are only half of a page and I use different colors) and making a quilt of their writing to put on my bulletin board throughout the year.
I use the first minute of this video but I show it through View Pure to eliminate ads and pop ups.