Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle of learning tasks is designed to reinforce and stimulate learning through activity. It is a set of ready-to-go worksheets/resources for use with film set during the UK Miners' Strike. The inclusion of different types of activities is a ploy to appeal to students' different learning styles.
The 7 resources included are
• Character Matching Exercises. Use to get students familiar with characters and basics about their role in the movie.
• Multiple Choice Quiz / Assessment. Use to keep students on track while watching the film, or as a final assessment.
• The Miners' Strike Reading Comprehension. Background information to explain the context of the film.
• Writing and Research Assignments. High order writing tasks.
• Crossword Puzzle. A useful tool for review after watching the film.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle. Important words from the film.
• Word Search Puzzle. Characters, locations, and key words. A resource with two sneaky add-on tasks.
Each of the resources is available as a separate item from my store. Click on the links above to read the detailed description of each.
The solutions to all activities, except the word search, are included.