Flannel boards are a great tool in teaching visual literacy, narration, sequencing, and comprehension!
This felt story set was inspired by the classic children's tale, The Three Billy Goats Gruff and is fun for retelling the story, teaching about small, medium and large, following simple directions (going over and under), sequencing, and more.
**Please note, this set comes in flattened PDF files only. If you are looking for the digital felt or line art graphics, you can find those here: Billy Goats Gruff Bundled Graphics Set
After downloading and printing this felt story set, you can use the characters in a variety of ways, such as:
* Print on t-shirt transfer paper
, iron onto sheets of felt, cut out, and use on a flannel board
* Print on cardstock, laminate, cut out, and place a magnet on the back. Use on the fridge, magnet board, or metal cookie sheet. (TUTORIAL)
* Print on cardstock, laminate, and glue to popsicle sticks for stick puppets.
* Print on cardstock, laminate, place a piece of rough velcro on the back. Stick to a flannel board
* Use on a bulletin board or for classroom decor.
* Make a file folder game.
This set includes:
troll, bridge, grassy hill, large billy goat, medium billy goat, and small billy goat
This set is for personal or single classroom use only.