Stephanie Skolmoski has created a musical lesson plan about the musician and composer Billy Joel. Lesson includes digital links to YouTube videos and free audio files. There are also several writing activities, musical activities, theater (theatre) activities, dance activities, art activities, social studies activities, science activities, cooking activities and math activities to go along. Additionally, there is a worksheet about Billy Joel and lyrics to one of Billy Joel's songs with several accompanying activities.
This is the perfect lesson and activity for elementary school children and teachers. The songs range from about 2 to 12 minutes long and the lesson could take about 30 minutes. Depending on the activity or activities you choose they could take 15+minutes to complete.
• Lesson plan about Billy Joel and his music
• Links to YouTube videos and free audio files
• Images to print for visual aids or bulletin boards
• Printable worksheet
• Lyrics to one of Billy Joel’s songs with several accompanying activities
• Activities to go along with the song (writing, musical, theater, dance, art, social studies, science, math)
• Lesson takes about 30 minutes
• Activities take 15+ minutes to complete
• Pages: 15
• Grades: K-6