Don't you just wish all of your important papers and information were in one place!? Wait no more! This bright, yet ink-saving, teacher binder is a great way to keep all of your important papers in one place. From a substitute packet, to parent conference forms, to students grades ...this binder (hopefully) has it all!
**Keep re-downloading each year for the updated calendar - never need to buy a new binder again! :) You can always reprint pages that get ripped or ruined, and the calendar is updated each year.
Please read below OR DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW to see EXACTLY what is included in this binder.
**I also sell this in the exact same binder but with the chevron backgrounds - more colorful and fun, but may use more ink than you want to use.
-Cover choices for binders:
1. Cover sheet for "Yearly Binder 2019-2020"
2. Cover sheet for "Student Information Binder"
3. Cover sheet for "Parent Contact Binder"
-Dividers for your binder: (print only what you need)
1. Grade book and Evaluations
2. Sub Information
-Good/Bad behavior sheet
-'Great teacher helpers' record sheet for the sub to fill out
-'How We Get Home' sheet
-Teacher notes sheet
-Sub notes sheet
-Letter from the teacher
3. Student information
-Including 4 different forms you can choose from for organizing student information (grades, addresses, contact info, assessment scores, emergency info., etc.)
4. Parent Contact
-Basic sheet with student name, parent name, method of contact, and reasons for contact
-Form you can fill out before parents arrive with topics to discuss (work ethic, behavior, and additional spots for teacher to write in others)
5. Curriculum Calendar
-monthly for the school year (2019-2020)
6. Student Data
7. Content Weights
9. 504 plans
10. Lesson plans
-along with a few simple lesson plan templates
11. Meeting notes
- 3 choices of forms you can use to organize your meeting notes
13. Pacing Guide
14. Grade book
15. Social Studies
26. Reading counts
27. Math Fact Fluency
29. School Improvement Plan
31. Common Core
32. "Belongs to: _________" for you to put in the back of your binder
33. Spine labels for EVERY single DIVIDER and COVER page you have here (except for a couple that I assume will never have their own binder)
34. At the end of your document, there are blank templates for dividers and spine labels so you can write in anything else that you need :)
ENJOY your binder(s)!!!! Some people make this an all-in-one large binder, and other people make this into sooo many different binders to keep all of their subjects/topics organized! You can make this your own in so many different ways!