Learn, memorize and practice the 6th 100 Fry Sight Words by playing Bingo!
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Designate a caller.
2. The caller shuffles the bingo deck, which consists of 100 cards covering the 6th 100 Fry Sight Words.
3. The caller puts the shuffled bingo deck face down, flips over the top card and calls out the word on the card. The caller then covers that word on the bingo caller’s card.
4. Players cover all called words that appear on their boards. Players can play a board on their own or with a partner. Playing with a partner works well for students that are still learning their 6th 100 Fry Sight Words.
5. If a player covers 5 words in row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) on their board, that player yells out Bingo and is the winner! The caller confirms that the player has Bingo by checking their covered words against the covered words on the bingo caller’s card.
OPTIONS FOR CALLER:
A teacher, a student aided by a teacher or a student that is already fluent in the 6th 100 Fry Sight Words can act as the caller. If a teacher is the caller, the teacher can either read each word out loud or call on a student to read each word. We have included bingo decks in two different card-sizes. The larger, half-page size works well in a big group setting where the caller holds up the card and calls on a student to read it.
We recommend printing these materials on cardstock and laminating for durability. Players can use erasable markers, pennies or small plastic markers to cover words.
This resource includes:
- Game instructions
- 100 card bingo deck covering the 6th 100 Fry Sight Words, in two different card sizes
- Bingo caller card
- 30 unique bingo game cards
You may also like:
Bingo! 10th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 9th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 8th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 7th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 6th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 5th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 4th 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 3rd 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 2nd 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! 1st 100 Fry Sight Words
Bingo! Third Grade Dolch Sight Words
Bingo! Second Grade Dolch Sight Words
Bingo! First Grade Dolch Sight Words
Bingo! Kindergarten Dolch Sight Words
Bingo! Pre-Kindergarten Dolch Sight Words
Follow me by clicking on the green star on any of my pages to learn about my new products, sales, and discounts.
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit:
You can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products. Submit feedback when you purchase, or go to My Purchases at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits to find out how to redeem credits on any future TpT purchase.