Use these bingo boards for anything you'd like. There are 7 different colors that you can choose from. Here are a few ideas of what you can use them for:
- Have kids write a different # from 0-120 in each box. The teacher calls out a # from 0-120 until someone gets "bingo."
- Have kids write a different # in each box, then the teacher calls out an addition/subtraction/multiplication/division sentence. The kids can mark an X on the board where the answer is. Ex: Teacher calls out 5+3. The kids would put an X on the # 8 on their bingo board
- Have kids write a word wall word in each box, then the teacher calls out words from the word wall until someone gets "bingo"
- Have kids draw shapes in each box, then you hold up an object in the room. If the student has that shape on their bingo board, they put an X on that box
- There are so many ways you can use a blank bingo board!
I'm always working on fun stuff and freebies, so please click the green star at the top of the page (by my name) to follow my store so that you can be notified when new resources and freebies are available.
Please also remember to leave me some feedback since that's how I know how to please my customers:) You can complete the feedback form on your "my purchases" page....and extra bonus - you earn points to make your next purchase cheaper just by completing the feedback form! yeay!!!