We all know classroom behaviours can be a challenge no matter what level you teach. Finding the correct approach and supporting resources takes a while and teachers are left exhausted mentally and physically at the end of the day!
i have designed two bingo charts for you to use in your classroom. one has images with actions to help the lower grades and the other one is plain words.
Here is how you would implement it:
* this is a week long strategy and will involve a sort of reward. e.g. sticker, free iPad time etc.
- student roll a dice and throw it on the classroom behaviour management chart.
- where it lands is what the student has to do.
- some student will require more than one turn in a day (depending on the challenge you are facing)
- by the end of the week, use the teacher judgment and rate the students behaviour throughout the week and if the have completed the chart successfully to help their learning time in the classroom.
- if the chart is completed, and the teacher is happy with the behaviour, REWARD the student.
have fun! and let me know how you went :)