Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Learning through bingo games is motivating and great fun. Included are six engaging bingo games relevant for 4th grade learners. 30 boards are provided to accommodate large classes or groups.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
Please see the products (linked) and their previews for more detailed information about each individual product.
Listed below are brief descriptions of each product.
• Civil Rights Bingo Learn about civil rights, black history month and Martin Luther King Jr. with this fun and motivating bingo set. Includes important civil rights icons such as Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson, Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Harriet Tubman, and many more. 44 pages.
• Grade 4 Math Vocabulary Bingo This is a great way to teach or review 48 essential Common Core math vocabulary terms for grade 4. This set includes 30 different bingo boards for large group play. Boards have easy to read symbols and corresponding words. This is a high quality set that should last for years.
This set has adjustable difficulty. This is an important feature since these vocabulary terms are quite challenging - especially to those just learning new math concepts. It is advisable to begin on the easy level unless students are advanced. 40 Pages
• Multiplication Bingo What a fun way to learn or review multiplication facts! This is a high quality multiplication bingo game that has adjustable difficulty. It is great to use with those just learning or for review with those already proficient.
The 30 different bingo boards can be used with large groups. 40 pages.
• Reading Genre Bingo Have you ever noticed that many kids only read in a couple of genres? When you ask them why they often respond that those are the only books they "like" even though they haven't even tried reading any books from other genres. This reading genre bingo game aims to help students get unstuck from their reading rut and expand their horizons to the wonderful world of diverse literature. 11 pages.
• School Success Bingo Get ready for this unique and FUN bingo game. Students will learn 30 important tips for school success while playing. This is a great activity for the beginning of the year or for a refocusing activity during the school year. The game can be used as an idea generator for resolutions for the new year. 38 pages.
• Fractions Bingo This is a great way to teach or review using 53 essential Common Core math fractions problems for grade 3. Includes adjustable difficultly. This set includes 30 different bingo boards for large group play. Boards have easy to read symbols and graphics. This high quality set should last for years. 40 pages.
I take pride in my products and guarantee satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about any of my materials.
Please note that some of the products in this grade level bundle may crossover into other bundles. Some products may be appropriate for more than one grade level.
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.