Bingo Master fully automates the delivery of traditional bingo to the classroom. It generates and prints unlimited random bingo cards, and it provides automatic multi-media delivery of bingo to the classroom.
*** News Flash : A separate Time Bingo product is now available in my store! ***
A projected computer screen and speakers are all you need to AUTOMATICALLY deliver bingo in large text and spoken speech to your classroom, freeing you up to roam the classroom, providing differentiated instruction to your students, a key ingredient to common core standards.
This is a free Windows software program that administers "classic" bingo. Look for additional creative modules to be offered in the near future.
Look for a complete user's guide, in PDF format, included in the downloaded folder.
Some key features of this complete bingo solution:
1. Create and print unlimited random bingo cards.
2. Customize delivery with "repeated speech".
3. Customize the pace of delivery with a selectable "time delay".
4. Pause delivery to display delivered "answers", and confirm winners.
5. Be sure to read the user's guide to uncover a CONTROVERSIAL, but fully optional, SECRET HIDDEN FEATURE. (Hint: Have you ever wished you could "hand pick" a winner for that certain kid who could really benefit from feeling a little special today?)
Installation (win XP / 7 / 8):
There is no formal installation. Just unpack the zip file and you are ready to go. Even carry the program around with you on your thumb-drive.
BEST UNZIP METHOD:
1. Double-click on the zip file to reveal its contents. This is very similar to opening an ordinary folder.
2. Locate the contents, which is ANOTHER FOLDER, named "Bingo Master".
3. Drag this content folder out of the opened zip window to a destination of your choice, (such as your desktop).
4. The "Bingo Master" folder will then be copied to your chosen drag destination. Locate this copied folder that appears at your drag destination. Open this folder to run the program, "Bingo Master.exe".
INSTALLATION NOTE #1: Do NOT use the "Program Files" folder on your "C-drive" for your program destination because that location is "read only" on most computers, and this program needs to be able to write files for card creation.
INSTALLATION NOTE #2: An important note for thumb-drive users: This program becomes "registered" to the first storage device on which it is run. If you run the program on your computer and then try to transfer the folder to a thumb drive, it will tell you that copies of the software will not run. The SOLUTION is simply to unpack a "fresh" folder from the zip file and place it on your thumb-drive before running it for the first time.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'm here to help. --- Stephen Tupaj