Bingo: My English Book and Me 1
A EFL ESL ELL game
This set includes:
1. 30 Bingo Double Sided Bingo Boards
2. 51 Double Sided Calling Cards
3. Front of Board and Cards: pictures
4. Back of both: words (to go with the sentence I have …. )
5. Great for Kindergarten Students, Beginning EFL, ESL students,
6. All words ALSO in My English Book and Me 1 text
What is GREAT about THIS BINGO?
1. It can be used with LOWER and HIGHER levels.
2. Beginners: use the picture side
3. More advanced: the word side
4. It re-enforces and reviews the vocabulary in the My English Book and Me 1 texts
Why does it say “ I h a v e “ at the top and NOT “ B I N G O “ :
1. In our EFL classroom, we want out students speaking in FULL SENTENCES. I have a cat. I have brown….
2. By putting I h a v e at the top, readers can read and say the full sentence easily.
Why DON'T the words and pictures on the boards match up exactly?
1. It doesn't matter.
2. It shouldn't matter.
3. We don't want readers lifting the boards and easily finding the picture on the front (cheating if you will). We like to make things a bit difficult to challenge the kids.
This game complements My English Book and Me 1 (buy in Japan through ETJ book service /// or outside Japan on TpT).
Looking for more beginner games/ flashcards? Materials to complement My English Book and Me 1?
3 levels of Bingo
3 sets of Flashcards
4 levels of Look ’n Match
Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales. We upload 1 new game a week.
Please leave ratings and comments. It's a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.