Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Bingo games that are extraordinarily fun! Your students will love guessing rhyming riddles all year as a speech and language activity or in your classroom. Teach holiday and seasonal vocabulary, listening comprehension, and inferencing as a whole-class activity or use just a few boards for small gro$41.80$52.25Save $10.45
Holiday bingo games with a fun and educational twist! Guess the rhyming riddles to play in speech therapy or your holiday classroom party. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Thanksgiving Games in a money-saving bundle.
You'll target listening comprehension for details; inference, identifying rhymes, and holiday vocabulary. Then have students write their own riddles and have fun taking turns guessing the answers. For 1-30 players.
❤ Looking for a holiday party activity? This is your easy to prep answer your kids will love- and you'll be practicing multiple skills as you play!
You'll love these games for in-class speech and language or large group make-up therapy sessions too.
Click here to find Saint Patrick's Day Bingo Riddles Available separately (not included in this 5-pack)
NOTE: Ink-Saving, Low Color Printing version is provided! Or print in grayscale
➤CONTENTS: Five games and 132 useable pages
Each holiday game includes:
• 30 Different Bingo Cards. Plenty for small group or to play with the entire class
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards with pictured answers
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards without pictured answers to use when students read the riddles
• 42 Cover Cards
• Riddle Me! Write Your Own Riddle- Printable Extension Activity.
• DIGITAL version: Try the included EASEL activity for paperless play!
★Try these games for more Bingo Riddles fun!
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺