Here is a cute set of puppets that go along with the nursery rhyme, "BINGO." These are original drawings and there are multiple ways to use this file such as puppet play, coloring and drawing activities. Nursery rhymes are a fun way to introduce early literacy to children while teaching them about rhyme, rhythm, sequencing, pattern and more. In addition, nursery rhymes help to aid in the development of children's vocabulary, memory and speech skills through the retelling of the story or memorization of the rhyme.
I hope you have fun and enjoy!
Included in this purchase:
- 14 Printable Pages
- 12 Puppet Images (6 Color + 6 BW version for coloring)
- 2 Pages with Rhyme and Notes
Like this listing? Check out:
- A TISKET, A TASKET NURSERY RHYME PUPPETS
- A WISE OLD OWL NURSERY RHYME PUPPETS
- A SAILOR WENT TO SEE NURSERY RHYME PUPPETS
- THE ANIMAL FAIR
Check out more PAPER CRAFTS.