This activity can used to reinforce vocabulary from the biochemistry unit. Students use the included word bank to fill in the concept map.
The Biochemistry topics included in the activity:
• 4 types of Macromolecules: Carbohydrates, Proteins, Nucleic Acids, Lipids
• Chemical Reactions: Enzymes, Activation Energy
• Properties of Water: Versatility as a Solvent, Heat Capacity, Density, Polarity, Adhesion, Cohesion, Hydrogen Bonding
This file includes:
- Word Bank
- 3 versions of the concept map
- Teacher Answer Key
I use this concept map in my classroom as a:
- Review game
- Study session
- Group work
- End of year exam study
- Differentiated instruction
If you are interested in other Brilliant Biology products, check it out!!!
Brilliant Biology StoreBiochemistry Task CardsConcept MapsEcology Concept Map
Thank you for viewing!