- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, an$117.20$146.50Save $29.30
In this READY TO GO DIGITAL lesson, students will create an organizer for information about macromolecules. They are asked to correctly sort the function, examples, and building blocks of the four main classes of macromolecules (carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nucleic acids). Then, they are asked to use the provided pieces and instructions to create simplified models of each type of molecule, and to model dehydration synthesis. Included are informational reading resources and a teacher answer key
Students will love showing their knowledge on a digital interactive file. It gives a way for them to create a product, and be more creative in note-taking or reviewing.
Google Drive is great, but it is not the only educational tool. Included are directions so that you can move your Google Drive teaching lessons over to the top education apps: Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, PicCollage, Padlet, Evernote, Seesaw.
Why use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
Teacher instructions are given for use in either Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
This could easily be done as a unit intro, as a final assessment, using a textbook or using internet resources, or even as a project to complete at home or with a sub if internet access is available.
A very popular lesson with students, because they get a chance to use color, and express their individuality and their knowledge. The directions are simple and straightforward, yet it is an in-depth project.
My students really liked this project, and did excellent work!
If you are interested in Google Drive products, you may also like:
You may also be interested in:
**All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
- The purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.