Also included in
- Steps for Earth | Bundle Biodiversity Climate Change Environment Earth Day: Looking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in nature and wildlife as well as the environment with resources in this bundle.Reviews of other Sparking Children's T$14.40$24.00Save $9.60
- Back to School | Bundle Biodiversity Climate Change Space Dinosaurs BiomimicryLooking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in space, nature and wildlife as well as the environment with resources in this bundle. Reviews of other Sparking Ch$28.80$48.50Save $19.70
- Science Bundle 3 | Environment Climate Change Biomimicry Distance Learning: Looking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in nature and wildlife as well as the environment with resources in this bundle.Reviews of other Sparking Children's$37.80$64.50Save $26.70
- Science Bundle 4 | Distance Learning Google Classroom™: Need something for distance learning? This bundle has 8 resources that have been specifically made for Google Classroom. There are also resources that are perfect to use in the classroom, distance-learning or homeschooling. What do I receive?T$81.00$137.50Save $56.50
Biodiversity | Ecosystem Environment Earth Day NGSS:
Ready to tackle one of the most debated and difficult situations that face the earth – the loss of biodiversity? There are lots of things to explore when thinking about biodiversity. This project based learning unit focuses on identifying effects and exploring solutions. It is crucial to explore solutions and ideas that can help us build a better future.
Tpt digital activities have been added to this resource and your students can complete them on a device.
The package contains:
1. A perfect place for us and all animals and plants
2. 5 Minute Biodiversity Challenge
3. Why do we need biodiversity?
4. My Biodiversity Dictionary
5. Species richness—rainforest or desert
6. What is happening to Biodiversity?
7. Locally extinct animals and plants
8. Invasive species
9. Mind Map - Describe your favourite eco-system
10. Mind Map - List places in your local area that are already homes for nature.
11. How to support biodiversity
12. Challenge for improving biodiversity
13. How to help
15. Ideas for promoting your Biodiversity plan
You may like the Environment Bundle: Project Based Learning
Reviews of other Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
"This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? In 2015, I completed a course in Making Sense of Climate Change Denial at University of Queensland. I am a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.