Biodiversity PDF File.
This science file includes a number of templates for the students to fill in answers to various Biodiversity questions. There are definitions for the students to complete.
Included in the file are:
1) A Definition of Biodiversity. What is biodiversity. Brainstorming Page.
2) A number of definitions for the students to research and fill in, followed by an answer guide with the actual definitions for the terms.
3) Plant and Animal Species found on Earth
4) Things that show the value of biodiversity blank page and answer page.
5) Why Biodiversity is important in the environment
6) A sample problem to discuss as a class. What are the positive and negative aspects of a theme park being created in your neighbourhood.
7) Species Diversity
8) Important Tips and Information about Biodiversity
9) Things that will help keep an ecosystem healthy.
10) Compare a type of fish with a mammal.
11) What are the distinguishing characteristics of a plant and animal.
12) Benefits of biodiversity.
13) Animal and Plant Sorting activity.
14) Biodiversity word search
15) Picture I.D. of vertebrates
16) Mini quiz questions
Check out a partial preview before buying the product. Thanks.