Students research in depth an ecosystem and its species in order to determine the importance of biodiversity. It is broken into multiple parts to help students manage their time.
- Students are provided with suggested ecosystems and must determine three questions they will answer through their research.
- Students begin researching the flora and fauna of their ecosystem. Chart is provided to help students organize and classify the species.
- Students research the answers to provided questions as well as three questions chosen previously.
- Questions are categorized: Species interaction, humans, adaptations, and invasive species.
- Students then choose from 5 bonus questions
Please see me follow-up assignments: Saving Biodiversity (brochure) and Why is Biodiversity Important? (Essay Writing)
Thanks to Glitter Meets Glue Designs for the border used in this assignment. See their store at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Glitter-Meets-Glue-Designs