Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.15 MB | N/A pages
Bioenergetics can be a difficult subject to teach high school students, especially a non-honors class. Textbooks are often to complex and focus on minutia rather than the larger picture. These materials are designed to make bioenergetics simpler for students. The focus is on the energy transformations underlying the processes. Details are included only when relevant to this aim. The reading packets contain enough detail to be used without a textbook, but not so much as to confuse students.
This packet contains:
- Internet research project on the practical uses of fermentation
- a flow chart showing the energy transfers of cellular respiration (with key)
- an embedded question reading packet on cellular respiration
- a fermentation/respiration comparison chart (with key)
- an energy molecule comparison chart (with key)
- an embedded question reading packet on photosynthesis
- a flow chart showing the energy transfers of photosynthesis (with key)