Also included in
- Included in this bundle is everything you need to teach the water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus cycles. It includes a powerpoint, games, practice worksheets, labs, posters, and more. Click on the previews above to check out each lesson before you purchase. Be sure to follow my TpT store by click$38.80$48.50Save $9.70
- This bundle includes everything you need to teach ecology! Powerpoints, worksheets, interactive labs and games, writing prompts, exit tickets, and more. Check out the previews of each product above!Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to recei$130.40$163.00Save $32.60
- This is a bundle of interactive diagrams that can be used for high school biology. All products come with multiple diagrams and a self-grading Google form quiz. Check out the video previews to see how they work!How can I use these diagrams?To supplement a lessonFlipped-classroom modelAs student rem$47.60$59.50Save $11.90
Interactive diagrams are a great way to deliver content during digital learning. This lesson comes with five clickable diagrams where students will learn all about the biogeochemical cycles (water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus). Diagrams include links with informational text, Youtube videos, diagrams, and more.
Included in your purchase:
- Five clickable interactive diagrams (internet access required, non-editable). You may want to check https://www.genial.ly/ is not blocked by your school firewall.
- Google form self-grading quiz (editable)
How can I use these diagrams?
- To supplement a lesson
- Flipped-classroom model
- As student remediation
- For absent students who missed the lesson
Do I have to use Google Classroom to access the quiz?
No. You can assign it in any LMS. However, you will need a personal Google account in order to assign and collect student responses. Directions on how to do this are included.
Want to check out a free one before purchasing? Here is an interactive diagram on Earth's spheres.
You might also be interested in:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest