Biographies Biographies Biographies ...YIPPEE! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research skills as they complete this Biography Flip Flap Book® on a famous person or historical figure!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 B-I-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about a specific person they researched.
- write when the person was born and died
- draw an illustration of an event in the person's life and write a
caption for the illustration
- complete an Interesting Facts about ________'s Early Life -
which includes place of birth, childhood, and family
- draw an illustration of a major contribution their person has made
on America and/or the world, write a heading for the illustration,
and a short paragraph explaining his/her contribution
- choose 4 character traits the person possesses and provide
Proof or Evidence that demonstrates the person possesses that
- create a Timeline with 7 events in chronological order about the
person's life and draw an illustration depicting the event.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip Flap Book® -An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.