Students follow the research process (asking questions, gathering research) and choose from five different biography projects to represent their learning! Diary entries, newspaper articles, mini-people books, making a map, and writing a play are included!
Easy to differentiate. Everything you need for a complete unit! Great for Black History Month or studying historical figures in social studies, too!
This product includes...
This set includes...
- Biography Bookmarks
- Asking research questions
- Gathering research
- Recording research
- Character Map
- Bubble Graphic
- Planning for a Report
- Report Publishing Paper
Five Projects (includes directions, pictures, and formats):
- A Day in the Life: Write diary entries
- Extra, Extra!: Write a newspaper article
- Map it Out: Create a map of important places
- Break a Leg: Write a play
- The Spitting Image: Make a cutout book
For more free and affordable teaching products, follow my store! Feedback is appreciated!