All you need for this project (besides these sheets) is a few biographies on your kids' reading levels. If you don't have any biographies, I have provided links to online biographies.
Great for Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, Women's History Month or any variety of other times when you are researching important people from a time period or culture.
Students get in depth into their biography by completing timelines, narratives and creative projects. If you have time for the presentations at the end, the kids truly get to make their biographies "come to life" by dressing up as their person and presenting their projects. Grading rubrics included.
See exactly what you're receiving when you download this file, by clicking on the green PREVIEW button.
The final products make a great addition to a student's online portfolio.
Additional research projects found in my store include:
- Primary Research Project on Important Americans
- Primary Research Project on Important Georgians
- Intermediate Research Project on Amazing Americans
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1500 - 1860
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1860 - present
- Historical Figures Research Project
- Rock Research Project
- Earth's Materials Research Project
Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources. Find more ideas and products by following the Raki's Rad Resources blog
, liking our the Raki's Rad Resources facebook page
or following us on Teachers Pay Teachers