Biography Projects - Research and Presentations about People from History
This packet is all you need to get your kids started on their biography. It includes 14 fun and diverse project ideas to give your biography presentations some flare. These presentation activities allow for different learning styles. Students choose the project that aligns with their strengths, whether it be art, music, writing, building, creating, etc.
Included in this pack is:
- a sample lesson plan to get you started with biographies
- a notes page to use as a guide for finding information about the person being researched
- 2 pages to use for a written report
- 14 project ideas for students to choose from
- a parent note to share information about the project and include due dates
- a rubric for students to use to help them create a quality report/presentation
- a rubric for the teacher to record grades and provide feedback
- reminder notes to help students remember the date of their presentation
- postcard template
- a friendly letter template
- a timeline template
- game board template
- game pieces to use for the game board
- a newspaper template
- a comic page template
Thanks so much!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!