Looking for some biography projects? Kids love the simplicity of the biography graphic organizers - and the fun crafts. Teachers love the ready-to-print biography templates and creative ideas. It's a win-win situation.
- Ideas for using picture books
- Ideas for using collective biographies
- Printable questions for discussion
- One-page biography graphic organizer
- Reading log
- Famous person foldable (3 options)
- Biography social media post (similar to Facebook)
- Biography cube
- Tube character
Differentiated Biography Research
- Easy – For the easiest research project, have students complete only one template on the person’s personal and professional life.
- Average – Ratchet it up with an additional page that asks how/why the famous person became involved in his area of expertise, as well as training and people who contributed to his success.
- Sophisticated – High flyers can create their own categories.
- Open-Ended – For divergent research, students create one or more webs.
- Explore Famous People – Distribute pages you’d like students to complete. Collect when complete.
- Investigate Famous People & Complete Biography Projects – Distribute templates. Choose a project from the list – or let students choose.
- Formal Informative Writing – Ask students to turn each section of their research into a paragraph. After adding an introduction or conclusion, use the stationery to write final essays. Display – or bind into a class book.
What’s Included (28 pages):
- 2 pages of ideas for getting started
- Probing questions
- Biography graphic organizer
- Book log
- Research overview
- 6 research templates
- 2 sheets of stationery
- Projects overview (10 ideas)
- Directions and templates for biography projects
Take your study of famous people from ho-hum to amazing with these biography templates! Click Preview to see the entire resource.
Would you like to know when I post more resources? Simply follow me on TpT.