GET YOUR STUDENTS READING MORE NON-FICTION!
A great project for in-class or at home, easily adaptable for middle or high school!
Students choose their own biographies to read, and give a presentation on their person and mini lesson on a topic related to their book. Great for making connections and allowing creative differentiation!
THE ASSIGNMENT INCLUDES:
- Instructions & To Do Checklist
- Research Package with Questions and Handouts
- Note-Taking Template (to be completed while reading)
- Biography Suggestions (with a variety of reading levels in mind)
- Presentation Organizer & Lesson Brainstorm