Also included in
- This mega bundle contains over 70 of the library skills lessons that I have used in my elementary library with my students. These products include lessons for all grade levels kindergarten through 5th grade. They are only library/reading skills activities. I only included print resources in this bun$284.80$356.00Save $71.20
- ***YEARLONG SCHOOL LIBRARY CURRICULM BUNDLE includes PRINT and DIGITAL lessons and activities***Ready to simplify your planning and save TIME? This mega curriculum bundle has everything any elementary school librarian needs to plan out the entire school year. With over 200 products you will be cover$725.00$966.00Save $241.00
- Simplify your planning time by purchasing this elementary library curriculum bundle - winter edition. The products in this bundle are taken directly from my free library curriculum map. They are lessons that I typically teach during December, January and February.Lessons include library skills and E$220.00$299.00Save $79.00
- Simplify your planning time by purchasing this elementary library curriculum bundle -spring edition. The products in this bundle are taken directly from my free library curriculum map. They are lessons that I typically teach during March, April and May.Lessons include library skills and ELA skills.$235.00$321.00Save $86.00
These biography graphic organizers and templates will help your students write amazing biography research reports!
There are over 20 different pages. There is a color set and a black and white set. Plus each set comes with handwriting lines and standard lines. The preview shows many of the pages but not every one. This is also available in a Google slides version. Google Slides Biography Templates
What is included
• Biography and autobiography poster
• Cover pages
• Personal information chart
• KWL chart
• Timeline of the person’s life. There is one column to write in events and one column to write in the dates.
• Photo gallery. Students can draw or glue images of the person
• In their own words. Students can write quotes from the person they are researching.
• Early life
• Adult life
• Accomplishments of the person
• Struggles or difficulties the person overcame
• Other facts about the person
• Summary page (6 boxes to summarize different facts about the person. Includes early life, family/friends, adult life, personality traits, struggles/accomplishments and other facts).
• Bibliography or works cited page for students to record their sources. There is an example page so students know how to write the information.
• All About pages for students to write their research report. 2 different color options.
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.