Inventor research. World Leader research. People who make a difference research. This Biography Research Brochure template is ideal for independent or group student research on ANY key person. Designed as a 2-sided brochure, this biography product will be focused, organized, attractive and each will be unique! Generic enough to address the key elements in ANY person's life, the brochures include the same open-ended response areas, mapping activities, a timeline creation, and space for students to cite sources. There are areas promoting creativity and higher-level thinking throughout. The similar format for each brochure will allow teachers to guide and support research regardless of student groupings.
* Biography brochure template to be used with any person – there are two inside version to meet the needs of American or international people
* Kid-friendly Google Search Term card will help students do internet research more independently.
* Project Rubric – allows students to see expectations and facilitates easy scoring.
* Implementation guide, presentation ideas and ways to differentiate.
Bonus: Letter Sets for students to customize their title page.
Lettering Sets For Indoor Recess, Illumination, Poster and Brochure Projects
Print the brochures – and the research begins!
PLEASE NOTE: I’ve significantly reduced the Additional Users License Fee to make this available for an entire grade level. When you check out, click EDIT next to the word 'Licenses' or the red button "Buy licenses to share'. Add additional licenses to cover your team. You’ll feel good about following TpT rules and be able to divide the overall cost.
You may also be interested in :
U.S. Landmarks, U.S. Monuments, U.S. Historical Sites Tri-Fold Brochures
State Report Research Project – State-specific Tri-Fold Brochures
Research Project Rubrics for Group Presentations
Research Project Rubrics for Individual Presentations
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Reading Strategy Homework – Engage in authentic practice! Any level! Any book!
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.