Biography reports, interactive notebook activities, and lined writing papers for research reports are all included in this resource. Use this resource in multiple ways:
• Biography Reports
– Students complete a short bio, list major events that happened during each person’s lifetime, and complete questions about that person.
• Interactive Notebook Activity
– Students will write what that person is best known for and create a timeline of major events that happened during each person’s lifetime.
• Lined Writing Papers
– Students can complete a report on the person of your choosing.
• Matching Game
– Portraits and names can be printed to play a matching game.
– The names of the people can be printed on the back of the portrait cards to make flashcards.
See each individual listing for previews and people included:
• American History – Biography Research Project
• Black History Month – Biography Research Project
• Inventors & Scientists – Biography Research Project
• U.S. Presidents – Biography Research Project
• Women in History – Biography Research Project
Timeline activities include birth and death dates and four notable events that happened during each person’s lifetime. (Or five notable events for those still living.) Timeline activities for the U.S. Presidents are slightly different, listing six notable events during each presidency.
Blank copies of all three pages per person are included for easy copying if you wish for students to fill in the names themselves.