The Biography Research Tab Book serves as a guide for your students to use when researching. I hope you find this resource more than useful in your classroom!
1. 2 Research Covers: You can choose between one cover with clipart for students to color, and one cover for students to illustrate themselves.
2. Early Life: Students will write about early life facts, illustrate the location of birth, and describe/illustrate what that person enjoyed doing most in their childhood.
3. Adult Life: This page is meant for students to create a timeline of major events that have occurred.
4. Success: There are three spaces to include major life accomplishments, and there is a section on the page for students to illustrate the person they are researching. They are asked to include a speech bubble with a famous quote.
5. Fun Facts: If there is anything funny, interesting, or strange to a student they can include it on this page.
6. My Sources: This is a page to record the sources of information used.
Ideas for uses:
group research projects, individual research projects, extension activity, or use as an early finisher task
Simple Steps to Assemble:
1. Print single sided.
2. Cut and assemble pages in order. They are marked 1-6.
3. Once assembled, staple at the top of page one.
4. Start researching!
---> You may also like the following tab books:
Animal Research Tab Book
Book Report Tab Book