Biography Symbolism Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will read a biography, memoir or autobiography and then create a life map outlining the important events in their chosen person's life. After creating the life map students will provide a written explanation and oral presentation of their life map. This assignment is Google Classroom ready with individual PDFs and Google Drive graphic organizers.
- This lesson covers reading, writing, oral/speaking, and media literacy curriculum objectives.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF, with Google Classroom compatible PDFs included.
- “Everything that I have purchased and used from 2peasandadog has been amazing. This did not disappoint. Thank you.”
- “My students absolutely loved looking for people to study and read about. The projects were beautiful!”
- “Great activity. Well worth the price”
- “Everything is packaged nicely and ready to go!”
Other Engaging Lesson Plans
- assignment sheet
- graphic organizers
- differentiated and engaging activities
- individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1 to 1 technology classrooms
- detailed lesson plan and teacher directions
- assessment rubrics (levels or points)