1. Students pick a biography to read about a famous American person.
2. They take notes using the notecards. The notecards can be cut apart and used to help the student organize their final report.
3. They illustrate an important event in the persons life which can be used to make a time line and pasted on poster board.
4. Numbered lined paper has been included where the students write their final report and create a geometric border.
5. I have added a quote page where they can write a quote by their famous person and illustrate it with geometric shapes.