Based on Next Gen Science Standards. This assignment instructs students to design a model that demonstrates the biological hierarchy. Rubric is included.
Develop a model that identifies specific parts and describes specific processes in a multicellular organism.
The model must:
• represent at least three levels in the hierarchy (they don’t have to be sequential)
• describe how the levels work together
• how the interaction relates to one of the properties of life.
• Be an original design, anything purchased must be manipulated into a final product
The model can:
• represent energy, matter, or information
• be 2-D or 3-D
• be physical or computer based