Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.65 MB | 16 pages
This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss Cell Growth and Division. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 10-3: Regulating the Cell Cycle from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 13 slides and the guided notes are 2.5 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+10+-+Cell+Growth+and+Division
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.