This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used as an introduction to biology. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 1-2: Science in Context. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 15 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Topics Covered: Where Scientific Ideas Come From, Scientific Attitudes, Curiosity, Skepticism, Open-mindedness, Creativity, Technology, Peer Review, Sharing Knowledge, Scientific Theories, Avoiding Bias
- For videos and resources for this chapter please visit my Wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+1+-+The+Science+of+Biology
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 1 Resources:
Chapter 1 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 1 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for this Chapter:
1-1: What is Science Powerpoint and Guided Notes
1-3: Studying Life Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)