This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Evolution of Populations. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 17-2: Evolution as Genetic Change in Populations from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 20 slides and the guided notes are 3.5 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- For videos related to this chapter please visit my wikispace: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+17+-+Evolution+of+Populations
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are provided in .docx and .doc format.
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 17:
Chapter 17-1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 17-3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)