This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss The Chemistry of Life. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 2-2: The Properties of Water from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 23 slides and the guided notes are 3 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+2+-+The+Chemistry+of+Life
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 2 Resources:
Chapter 2 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 2 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 2:
2-1: The Nature of Matter Powerpoint and Guided Notes
2-3: Carbon Compounds Powerpoint and Guided Notes
2-4: Chemical Reactions and Enzymes Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)