Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.63 MB | 22 pages
This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss The Chemistry of Life. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 2-4: Chemical Reactions and Enzymes from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 19 slides and the guided notes are 3 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+2+-+The+Chemistry+of+Life
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.