This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the Human body. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 30-1 (Part 1): Organization of the Human Body from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and guided notes covers the levels of organization in the human body up through organ systems. Homeostasis will be covered in a different powerpoint and guided notes set.
30-1 (Part 2) Powerpoint and Guided Notes
- This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 14 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- I have also included an organizer that is 3 pages for the organ systems
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 30:
Chapter 30-2 (Part 1) Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 30-2 (Part 2) Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)