Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the Human body. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 30-1 (Part 2): Organization of the Human Body from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and guided notes covers homeostasis. Levels of organization and body systems are covered in a different powerpoint and guided notes set. 30-1 (Part 1) Powerpoint and Guided Notes
- This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 18 slides and the guided notes are 2.5 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.