This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Ecology. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 3-3: Energy Flow in Ecosystems from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 13 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter please visit my Wikispaces page:
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 3 Resources:
Chapter 3 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 3 Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 3:
Chapter 3 Powerpoints and Guided Notes Discount Bundle
Chapter 3.1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 3.2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 3.4 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)