This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss the concept of Ecosystems and Communities. The powerpoint and guided notes corresponds to Section 4-1: Climate and Section 4-2: Niches and Community Interactions from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 21 slides and the guided notes are 2 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+4+-+Ecosystems+and+Communities
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 4 Resources:
Chapter 4 Study Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 4 Vocabulary Study Guide
Biome Student Powerpoint Project
Other Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 4:
Chapter 4.3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 4.5 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)