1. This game plays like GO FISH.
2. Two people can play.
3. Shuffle all non-system cards.
4. Deal out 7 to each player.
5. Players decide how many systems to create: 1 system is a short game whereas 5 is long.
6. First person to write out the chemical formula for Respiration goes first, OR any other method.
7. Players are trying to complete as many systems as possible.
8. The player who completes the number of systems agreed at the beginning of the game wins.
9. On each player’s turn they ask for a card type. Unlike GO FISH where the player is trying to get four of a kind, in this game players are trying to complete systems. They will ask the other player for the cards they need to complete systems. So, if a player has bone and a ligament card then they must request one of the following: Cartilage, Tendons. Muscles or Marrow in order to complete the Musculoskeletal System.
10. Players cannot ask for the same card twice in a row. So, if someone asks for Neuron then the other player cannot immediately ask for Neuron.
11. Once all the cards of a particular system is obtained then they can lay down all the cards and state the type of system they have completed and grab a system card from the pile
12. Once a player has laid out the number of systems required to win the game, then the game is over.