I've created a video which shows how this Task Card Activity is used and why it's so simple yet engaging for your students. It can be found here
This 25 Biology: Cells and Body Systems Task Card resource is unique. It can be utilized in a clue gathering, puzzle solving, highly active and engaging activity and/or as an alternative to worksheet review for High School Biology.
Buyer Comments: "LOVE THIS!!!! Thank you so much"
"I really enjoy task cards like these for extra credit and extra practice activities for students who finish early."
"Tons of wonderful cards for review activities!"
You may also be interested in these other Task Card Activities.
High School Mathematics:
This activity is perfect for review or to diagnose previous knowledge for senior students.
- 25 High School Biology Task Cards
- Student worksheet
- Teacher answer key
- Task Card Review Game Word Chart
- Each Task Card Set comes with a complete answer chart for teacher and/or student use
- function of various cellular organelles
- cellular respiration
- respiratory system
- circulatory system
- digestive system
- specialized cells and tissues
- organs and organ systems
- plant cells
- cell theory
1) Typical task card review.
- You can simply distribute the Task Cards to your class for individual, group or whole class review
- The cue cards can be projected on the board for whole class review
- The cards work well as cue cards, test review, etc.
2) Task card review game - lots of fun!
- Students are placed in groups and have to work their way through the task cards. Each task card answer leads the student to a clue.
- Once the group has completed each task card they will have enough clues to solve the puzzle.
- Once the group has solved the puzzle, they are the winner.
The game is slightly more in-depth but the instructions are clear, detailed and include examples, you wont have a problem. Give it a try, your students will thoroughly review the unit and will love the activity and challenge the game brings.
This activity is directly associated with my Biology Unit - Cells and Body SystemsClick HERE for a preview.
Biology: Cells and Body Systems Task Cards and Review Activity - download the preview to see how you can use this resource in your classroom, learn more about this product and sample four task cards.
Individual Biology lessons associated with the task cards:
Intermediate Science - Complete Units
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
For my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
Teach With Fergy