- This is the vocabulary sheet that my students use when we go through The Biosphere / Intro to Ecology (Chapter 3 in Miller and Levine).
- I always print the vocabulary sheets single sided so once student have written in the definitions then they can write numbers on the back to turn the vocabulary sheets into a matching game that will make studying the vocab more beneficial.
- This vocabulary set includes 29 keywords.
- I have included in the answer key for the vocab sheet as well which lists the page numbers (Miller and Levine Parrot 2010).
- Sheets are included in .docx format and .doc format
Other Chapter 3 Resources:
Chapter 3 Study Guide (with QR Codes)
Powerpoints and Guided Notes for Chapter 3:
Chapter 3 Powerpoints and Guided Notes Discount Bundle
Chapter 3.1 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 3.2 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 3.3 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Chapter 3.4 Powerpoint and Guided Notes
Other Chapter Vocabulary Study Guides:
Chapter 1: The Science of Biology Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 2: The Chemistry of Life Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 4: Ecosystems and Communities Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 5: Populations Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 6: Humans in the Biosphere Vocabulary Study Guide (free item)
Chapter 7: Cell Structure and Function Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 16: Darwin’s Theory of Evolution Vocabulary Study Guide
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)