- This is the vocabulary sheet that my students use when we go through Ecosystems and Communities (Chapter 4 in Miller and Levine).
- I always print the vocabulary sheets single sided so once student have written in the definitions then they can write numbers on the back to turn the vocabulary sheets into a matching game that will make studying the vocab more beneficial.
- This vocabulary set includes 23 keywords.
- I have included in the answer key for the vocab sheet as well which lists the page numbers (Miller and Levine Parrot 2010).
- Sheets are included in .docx format and .doc format
Other Chapter Vocabulary Study Guides:
Chapter 1: The Science of Biology Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 2: The Chemistry of Life Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 3: The Biosphere Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 5: Populations Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 6: Humans in the Biosphere Vocabulary Study Guide (free item)
Chapter 7: Cell Structure and Function Vocabulary Study Guide
Chapter 16: Darwin’s Theory of Evolution Vocabulary Study Guide