This powerpoint and Guided Notes set is used to discuss Cell Structure and Function. The powerpoint and guided notes correspond to Section 7-1: Life is Cellular from Miller and Levine. This powerpoint and the Guided Notes could easily be adapted to fit any biology textbook.
- The powerpoint for this section is 21 slides and the guided notes are 3 pages.
- Includes Daily Objectives.
- Guided Notes are a Modified Cornell Note format.
- For videos and resources for this chapter visit my wikispaces page: http://biologylinks.wikispaces.com/Ch+7+-+Cell+Structure+and+Function
- Powerpoint is included in pptx and ppt format.
- Guided notes are included in .docx and .doc format.
Chapter 7 Resources:
Chapter 7: Cell Structure and Function Review Guide (with QR codes)
Chapter 7: Cell Structure and Function Vocabulary Study Guide
Other Powerpoints for Chapter 7:
7-2 Cell Structure Powerpoint and Guided Notes
7-3 Cell Transport Powerpoint and Guided Notes
7-4 Homeostasis and Cells Powerpoint and Guided Notes
***Please provide feedback for each purchase to earn credits that can be used on future items. (https://support.teacherspayteachers.com/What-are-TpT-credits-c42-a136.html)