This no-prep bundle is all of the notes, labs, activities, practices, homework, projects, quizzes, and tests you need to teach an entire year of biology. Every major biology unit is covered and listed below. Everything is provided for two levels – CP and Honors. This is an excellent stand-alone resource or could be used to refresh or supplement an existing curriculum that you have. Because it is all-inclusive, it is especially perfect for new teachers, maternity leave, and flipped classrooms!
What content is in this bundle?
• Biology Basics Unit
• Cells Unit
• Energy Flow Unit
• Genetics Unit
• Heredity Unit
• Evolution Unit
• Ecology Unit
What is included?
encourage you to click the links to each unit above and download their previews. Each unit preview will give you 15-20 pages detailing what is included. In summary, you will be receiving over 2,600 pages of curriculum including animated and editable PowerPoint slides with links to video lectures for each one, 7 packets (1 per unit) of student handouts, over 200 pages of implementation notes, editable unit plans, detailed answer keys, and editable tests and quizzes.
What Next Generation Science Standards are covered?
This entire curriculum was written to align with the NGSS High School Life Science standards.
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
Designing curriculum for an entire year that is engaging, activity-based, and standard-aligned can be exhausting. I’ve spent over 4 years creating this curriculum and over 400 hours this summer perfecting it for you. With this curriculum I had a 96% pass rate on the state standardized End-of-Course exam for Non-Honors students and a 100% pass rate for honors students. This was at a South Carolina Public School with over 50% of the students being below the poverty line. My average score on the EOC (all 200+ students combined that I taught over 2 years) was a 90%. I believe this success is due to multiple factors, but I attribute a lot of it to the packet curriculum I have designed, and the fact that all of my tests are cumulative. You can read more about my packet curriculum strategy (and why I don’t use interactive notebooks) by reading my blog post about it HERE.
Looking for complementary resources?
My daily bell ringers and test review games are not included in this bundle, but you can find them for the entire school year by clicking the links below.
• Biology Full Year Bell Ringers or Exit Slips
• Biology Full Year Vocabulary Review Game
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products weekly so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at 50% off by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.